[bksvol-discuss] Diary entries and Page numbers

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:28:14 -0400

Hi all,

Iâm proofing a book with italicized diary entries at the beginning of several
chapters.  These entries are all from different characters entering into the
same journal, so each entry is also in a different font.

Do these entries get any special attention?  Do I put them into a different
font, or do I make some sort of description about them?  Or do I format them in
the same font as the rest of the book?

Also, while Iâm writing here, do the location of page numbers need to be
consistent?  The scan has the majority of page numbers on the bottom of the
page, but on each new chapter page the number is at the top.  Iâve been moving
them to the bottom to make them consistent, but Iâm not sure what the âruleâ is.

Thanks for the help!
Denise