[bksvol-discuss] Re: Delta Gamma

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 03:23:08 -0400

Will you be doing She was Nice to Mice?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Madeleine Linares
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 6:59 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Delta Gamma

  Hi Sue and everyone,

  Yes—sorry for not posting something to the list ahead of time. I’m working
with a sorority (Delta Gamma) to proofread a bunch of kids’ books. They’re
getting the physical books and using them to proof the scans we’ve scanned. I’m
having them use our usual channels for my tracking purposes.

  Best,

  Madeleine