[bksvol-discuss] Csun

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad you told them about your eye.
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm
I'm sorry I have to skip the conference this year. I was planning to meet Liz
for lunch and hoping to meet as many more of you as possible.
I'm glad she told you about her new eye. I've seen a picture of it online and
it's cool.
I'll be there in spirit.
Please have a drink with my  spirit , either alcoholic or non, whatever you
prefer
And keep an eye on Pratik and handsome Guidoand toast  absent Gustavo. The
post-conference stories about the antics of that triumvirate were wonderful

Cindy