[bksvol-discuss] Re: Control Page Down in Word

  • From: Charles Wadman <cewadman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:39:34 -0700

Regarding my last posting about restoring control-page down to finding the top of the next page:

There is an easier way than the control-g process if you're sighted. Like this:

At the very bottom of the vertical scroll bar there are three small icons, in top-to-bottom order, they are: a double up-arrow, a hollow dot, and a double down-arrow. Clicking on the hollow dot offers a panel of ten choices. Selecting the final one will restore the control-page down to the expected operation.

I don't know how to access those three icons with keyboard commands - maybe somebody else does. I'll keep looking.

Charlie