[bksvol-discuss] Re: Classifying books, was:Re: Fairy tales versus Fantasy

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:18:14 -0600

That’s the second time this week I got a garbled machine text message from you,
Madeleine. I did not see a corrected version sent, but maybe it wound up in my
spam this time. Whatever happens it will be a massive project to reclassify
books currently in the collection, so if we can start something now that will
help from this point forward, it would be great.

Valerie