[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification on a copyright

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:39:00 -0500

Tony and all,

The below applies to all of us.  We have enormous expertise on this lis that
is more than willing to help.

Carrie is correct.  As this is an ever-evolving list, I would certainly
imagine that these questions are going to pop up time and again.  It could
be frustrating, thinking that you've ansered the same questions a million
times.  But, as you might understand, that is the nature of our tightly
bound community.  Copyright questions are often as simple as you've
explained or may be quite complex.  We are all willing to contribute as time
and energy permits.  If you are unable to  answer questions such as these,
we can more than understand your reluctance and/or your time constraints.
Please don't feel obligated to answer these types of questions if you feel
as frustrated as you sound.  We value all your contributions as a volunteer.
We don't want to lose you because of these types of frustrations.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services