[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification on a copyright

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:51:21 -0800 (PST)

The Bookshare staff would be happy to explain about what books can be submitted
and which ones can't.

Tony, if you get frustrated by this (sure sounds like you are), please refer
people to Marissa and Gustavo.  There's no need for you to be stressed over
this.

Trying to help, Carrie

Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Shelley and all. Please understand and try to memorize this so I don't
have to constantly keep explaining. The only things which can't be
submitted are dramatic works. That means plays, radio or TV scripts,
etc. That probably does not mean sheet music since NLS has a lot of
it. Unless your book is something that is performed publicly like a play
it's fine to submit.