[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames, Student Nurse

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:13:40 -0400

Okay, Jamie, I'll make the request, and if I get the paperback I'm sure
we can work it out.

And thanks, Cindy, for the try.  Greatly appreciated.

Marilyn

On Apr 19, 2009, at 8:56 PM, Jamie Yates wrote:

I think the paperback is 211 pages and the hardcover, which I have, is 213 pages. But if you are able to get the 211 page one, I think I could figure out the parts I need, I just wouldn't know exactly where page 211 ends and 212 begins.

I did put in a request for the book again but I'm afraid all they will do is wait until the copy I have gets returned, adn turn around and send it to me again. I've had that happen to me before even when I write on the loan slip that it is missing pages.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Roseflower Creek by J. L. Miles