[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames, Student Nurse

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:56:23 -0400

I think the paperback is 211 pages and the hardcover, which I have, is 213
pages. But if you are able to get the 211 page one, I think I could figure
out the parts I need, I just wouldn't know exactly where page 211 ends and
212 begins.

I did put in a request for the book again but I'm afraid all they will do is
wait until the copy I have gets returned, adn turn around and send it to me
again. I've had that happen to me before even when I write on the loan slip
that it is missing pages.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Roseflower Creek by J. L. Miles