[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checking in a book

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:00:40 -0700

Hi, I don't think I experience this sort of problem because I tend to
leave a comment about the book first, especially if I wish to brag about
the submitter's work, or to talk about the book's features (spelling of
the words in the text, punctuation, what I've noticed about the author's
way of making up compound words, typographical errors, and hopes of
approval and why it should be approved). Then going up to that browser
feature will usually result in my book being checked in. Regards, Kim
Friedman.