[bksvol-discuss] Re: Check out List

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:38:59 -0800

Hi Christina,

Use the smallest number of results per page.  Even then it takes forever and
a day to load the next page of results, but at least it will load, most of
the time.  Also, changing the sort order won't speed up the page loads, but
you'll at least get a different set of results when starting out.

Hope that helps some.  It is a huge pain in the neck, I agree.

Mayrie

  _____