[bksvol-discuss] Category/Series Site Beta

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 04:22:42 -0500

Hi folks,
    Assuming something doesn't interfere from the real life tomorrow, I hope to
finish coding the last few features of my new Categories/Series site. I'm
looking for a few people who could contribute lists of books to beta the
project for a few days.
    I don't believe there are any bugs in the system, but am I foolish enough
to believe it fully? Nope.

Shelley has been helping me beta and has help give feedback on its usability,
all positive *grin* Plus
The site already has a manual documenting all features to date, so, no
experience necessary!

The goal of the site is to allow for additional categorizing of books on
BookShare.Org. A category can be anything from Dogs Fiction to Pulitzer Prize
Winners.

Series section: Tired of trying to find what books from a series are and aren't
on BookShare? This area provides a place to create listings by series.

If you can help, please email me off list at:
jabrown@xxxxxxxxx
and hopefully the site can debut on June 1.

Thanks!
Jake