[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 04:14:34 -0500

Hey Sarah,
    Well apparently I deleted the relavent email so I don't have it anymore.
However, in rereading previous messages, the questions were initial ones
from what I can gather and Marissa was supposed to be working on a survey
for all members to take part in. Perhaps in a couple of weeks when things
settle down, we can ask Gustavo if he knows what became of it.

Jake