[bksvol-discuss] Re: Calling in Cookbook Suggestions!

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:19:08 -0600

Somewhat of a different topic from this one, but I really hope that the PQ cookbooks can be added to the cooking, food and wine category. I love cookbooks, and I would really like to just browse that category to find those that have recently been added.

Melissa Smith

Sorry, Scot, how could I have forgotten a book that I just got added to the collection, The Rolling Prairie Cookbook. It's organized by fruit, vegetable and herb and there are pretty healthy recipes throughout and good information about the vegetables and fruits is given.