[bksvol-discuss] Re: CYPRESS POINT

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:04:29 -0400

Hi, Sue. I'm so glad it finally worked out for you. I know how frustrating
it is to keep trying to do something and failing every time, so I'm glad it
finally went through...but probably not as glad as you are! <grin> Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info