[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the Step 1 Page

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx >
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 00:51:34 +1300

what link

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the Step 1 Page

It's available in BRF too.  Here's the tiny URL to get
you right to it.  Or yo can put the title into the
title space in Advanced Search.

Cindy

--- estin <estin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

i need it in brf

From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" >Date: Sun, 20
Aug 2006
15:12:58 -0400 (EDT)
Page

I also sent Kerry some "doosies" for her as I
couldn't conquere
them and I
hoped, smile that Kerri would take them on.

Actually the Better IEP book is mine and I am so
glad that she is
attacking
it along with the White House book.

Smile.

I usually prevalidate my scans and usually submit
things people
have
expressed an interest in in the past or something
that is lacking
on the
sight. Am working on animal and craft books right
now.

And Boating and Sailing as this is an interest of
mine.

Shelley L.  Rhodes B.S.  Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx