[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I rusty or what?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:35:38 -0400

Actually replacing them is a good idea as the stripper removes the tabs.

Smile.

So nope not as rusty as you thought, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>