[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro and Question

Well, I did it that way,l so it had best be right. *smile*

From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:32 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro and Question

I would definitely assume OT, and I have seen it scan as OF before, when it
was most definitely supposed to be OT.

Good luck on the first question.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and
not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General
of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)