[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare and webraille

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:34:10 -0500

Might be nice if she gave her file to bookshare thus avoiding scanos. sigh. also avoiding work of scanning and validating. sigh. Anyone who is NLS member and reads braille and has a way of reading electronic braille such as a notetaker or k1000 or open book or a braille translation program such as Duxbury can get on to webbraille in the US.

E.
At 09:51 AM 12/5/2006, you wrote:
Hi All
I scanned submbited and god a book accepted. The author f the book is a bookshare.org user and thanked me for scaning her book for the site. i then decided to do more of her books. she said not to bother with those that are accessable through webraille. I don't use webraille. How comon is it? Is it worth having books in both places? I would just assume scan them so people won't have to look all ver for books. Any thougts?

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.