[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Site going Down Briefly Tonight

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:31:28 -0400

Lin,

You've already started.  You've admitted that you have a problem like many
of us.  I would urge you to seek a sponsor.  First step is the hardest, as
you already know. But, don't worry; we'll all be with you.

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNYAssistive Technology Services
The City University of New York