[bksvol-discuss] Re: Corrections list

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:37:08 -0400

Marry,

In your case, the scanner does pose  large problem.  As you know the HP 4P
is an old scanner and doesn't support everything that K1K is capable of when
optimizing.  It gets great images in most instances, but it leaves something
to be desired in others.  For you optimization is the best choice available.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNYAssistive Technology Services