[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with problems--what to do

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:23:52 -0700

When I look at the list of ooks needing a rescan, I have to decide whether I am going to be willing to read the book because in my opinion that is the only way to get a book that is of the quality I want my name associated with. It doesn't bother me if some of the books don't get rescanned; it just tells me that not that many people want to read them. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>