[bksvol-discuss] Books submitted

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi you all,

Am slowly but surely working away at the pile of  two hundred plus books on
my CF card that need edited.

I submitted three today.

And one is good, and I believe in the mandate of good book better than no
book.  But if you can fix it up, smile, that would be great.

Ghosts of the Great lakes
By Megan Long
The Great Lakes have a colorful past that spans hundreds of years, stretches
over thousands of miles... and sometimes crosses into the spirit world.
Ghosts of the Great Lakes takes readers from the far eastern shores of Lake
Ontario to western Lake Superior, revealing haunting and strange tales.
These whispers from the other side, however, are based in history and fact.
One lighthouse site hides the bones of a murdered keeper. Rapping sounds in
a family home mark the beginning of the Spiritualist movement in North
America. A bride has a premonition that her honeymoon ride will end in
death... and soon after, the steamer she was on vanishes. Repeated sightings
of ghost ships. Can these strange phenomena be attributed to the
imagination? How can multiple sightings be explained away as mere tricks of
light and fog? Read these, historical accounts of the Great Lakes' most
fascinating ghost stories and judge for yourself. Where does fact end... and
folklore begin?

and then I submitted

Knifty Knitter 2

Which has no author, or so I can see, smile.  I put the company's name as it
is their product, and also said "Prepared for":"  so.... if it isn't
acceptable not a problem, but it is something on loom knitting.

And finally

A Pup in King Arthur's Court

Byy Joanne Barkan

Which is another in the Wishbone series where they take classic literature
and moderize them so that kids can understand and appreciate the stories.

Enjoy.

Comments are with all three of them.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden