[bksvol-discuss] Books submitted

Well, I have not been scanning because my old Memorex scanner is just too slow,
and my HP got broken somehow in the move. I dragged the Lexmark all in one out
of storage and decided to give it a try. I submitted these books this week:

Survive in the Jungle by Claire Llewellyn which is a 32 page children's book
that I bought for my son and wanted to scan and share before I gave it to him.

Bead on Trouble by Barbara Burnett Smith which is book 1 in a cozy mystery
series about a woman who loves to make beaded jewelry.

Memories of my Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, which I picked up
at the library on a whim but have not yet read.

I don't have a lot of time to scan these days and no room to leave the Lexmark
set up all of the time, so it's feast or famine around here these days on
scanning.

Enjoy!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Murder at Teatime by Stefanie Matteson
My new website: http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html

Print postage from your PC. Try Stamps.com today!