[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books requested

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:33:31 -0800 (PST)

can grandma cindy please email me off list?
Thank you.
Anastasia

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: A member has requested the
following books, which have
been added to the Wish List with annotations re their
subject matter. The first two are fiction, the third
an autobiography of a girl, a poet, who lost half her
jaw to cancer at the age of 9 and had to go through
school, college and graduate school with her
appearance altered, and facing many surgeries.
I'm sure it's a story of difficulties and courage.

Running Out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix

The Hanged Man by Francesca Lia Block

Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy