[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books requested

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, thank you. That would be great. No one else has
offered. smile

I'll put on the Wish List that you'll be scanning them
so no one will duplicate, and I'll also suggest to the
member that maybe she'd like to validate them, when
they're done. I've told her that Autobiography..is on
the download page and suggested that. I don't know if
she's a volunteer as well as a member of not.

Cindy