[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books kicked back for self-validation.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sharon,

It may depend on who's doing the self-validating and
on how long the books have been sitting on page one.
In one case at least, it was explained that the person
who self-valdiated hadn't yet established a reputation
for being careful and doing excellent work, and the
powers that be don't want to encourage self-validation
in general because errors can slip by. I believe a few
people have established that they can validate their
work carefully and turn in excellent books.

Anyway, if one carefully validated his/her bookafter
scanning and before submitting, and posts that that's
been done and it should be an easy scan, it most
likely will be picked up quickly, validated quickly
and uploaded.

HTH

Cindy