[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books kicked back for self-validation.

  • From: Laura Ann/ Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:10:02 -0500

The way it was explained to me is that it helps protect bookshare and the submittions with the copyright laws so that there is a double and triple check system in place in case something isn't right with the copyright.

I had books kicked back as well and wondered the same thing.
I am not sure but think if they sit there a long time then you can self validate but when first submitting we are suppose to let someone else validate.

Hope this helps. and is correct.

Laura Ann