[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in the Approval Queue

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:08:13 -0500

I had about 20 of min scans and proofs go through; probably about half of my
backlog since mid-August.

I do not envy carrie and the many, many hats she wears, but especially at text
book time!

We are trying to get our hands on more leveled readers and add to early reading
opportunities, but not being able to easily have them stand out for searches is
frustrating, teachers tell us.  It would be nice if there was a category and
then an additional search option to help early readers build measurable skills.

Valerie