[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I have for submission

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:55:10 -0400

Hi, Katie. I would be thrilled to have a chance to validate The Isaiah effect: decoding the lost science of prayer. I've been hunting for that book locally and was about to buy it from Amazon to scan. Would you please let me know when you're able to submit it? I don't have Kurtzweil like you do, but I can handle most other formats like rtf and doc files. I even have a spellchecker dictionary ready for books like this one. Knowing you've scanned this book makes my week! <big smile>