[bksvol-discuss] Books I have for submission

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:16:51 -0700

Hello Cindy and all,

Below is a list of books I have scanned but have not submitted yet. I do
like to read them so I can make any major corrections that might need to be
made. If anyone is interested now I can go ahead and submit them before
proof reading. I have the books here so I can send corrections if needed.

Spychips How MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENT PLAN

TO TRACK YOUR EVERY MOVE WITH RFID

KATHERINE ALBRECHT AND Liz MCINTYRE

The monuments of Mars : a city on the edge of forever / by Richard C.

Hoagland - 5th ed.

A course in miracles

Published by the Foundation for Inner Peace

P.O. Box 598

Mill Valley, CA 94942

www.acirn.org <http://www.acirn.org/>

Second Edition copyrighted C 1992 by the Foundation for A Course in

Miracles.

DreamHealer 2 - Guide to Self-Empowerment, Adam

Earth under fire : humanity's survival of the Ice Age / Paul LaViolette.

FULCANELLI:  Master Alchemist Le Mystere fifes Cathedrales

Esoteric Interpretation of the Hermetic

Symbols of The Great Work

A Hermetic Study of Cathedral Construction

Translated from the French by Mary Sworder with Prefaces by Eugene
Canseliet, F.C.H.

Introduction by Walter Lang

GENESIS Of the COSMOS

The Ancient Science  of Continuous Creation

Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D.

Healing our planet, healing our selves: the power of change within

to change the world/ edited by Dawson Church & Geralyn Gendreau.

By Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.

The mysteries of the great cross of Hendaye : alchemy and the end of  time

Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges

Numerology and the Divine Triangle

by Faith Javane & Dusty Bunker

NUMEROLOGY has your NUMBER

By Ellin Dodge

NUMEROLOGY key to your INNER SELF

HANS DECOZ

WITH TOM MONTE

The Calcium Bomb

Douglas Mulhall and Katja Hansen

The Gospel of Mary of Magdala: Jesus and the First Woman Apostle

By Karen L. King

The Isaiah effect: decoding the lost science of prayer

GREGG BRADEN

THE  ORION PROPHECY

by Patrick Geryl

and Gino Ratinckx