[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare book club?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:11:29 -0800 (PST)

I've been getting mail from both lists. But you have
to use both addresses if you want your mail to go to
both places. If you have been and you're still net
seeing posts from bookshare-discuss then check with
Marissa  or resubscribe. I don't think it's as active
a list as bksvol-discuss. A lot of people unsubscribed
from it, but I never did find out why.

Cindy