[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submited, and a question

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 07:42:12 -0400

Duplication does matter when it takes as long as it's been to get a book
processed.  For every needlessly validated book, we don't have some other
title which someone might either want to read or need.  NFB titles should be
available in already accessible format which a few telephone calls/e-mails
between the two organizations could handle.  Have a nice rest of weekend.