[bksvol-discuss] comments on Narcissus and Goldmund

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 06:26:17 -0400

I just found Narcissus and Goldmund By Hesse. I downloaded the vertion which lets me extract HTML file. I then opened it in Word, saved as RTF and am now editing. Does anyone know if this is a recent scan? I ask because of the number of extraneous - and line feeds. Ther are a lot of words separated into partsby dashes and end of lines. I am fixing it up. Perhaps someone can adjust settings somehow for the next scan.

E.