[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Stanley Flat Again!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:44:14 -0400

Not to much more my igo and patience, smile.

Actually went to the Doc's today and he says it is starting to heal, X rays in
two weeks, and a new appointment, and we shall see.

Have at the minimum of four more weeks before I can walk unaided probably more
like six, sigh.

Going back to work on Monday, need to get out and do some good.  Smile.

          From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Stanley Flat Again!
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:44 PM

          And another book for your proofing pleasure.  Can you tell I haven't
done a lot the last week except for sit and scan and read books?

          ISBN:
          0-06-009551 -2

          Title:
          Stanley, Flat Again! (Flat Stanley Adventures #5)

          Author(s):
          Jeff Brown, Scott Nash (Illustrator)

          Publisher:
          HarperCollins Publishers

          Copyright Date:
          2003

          Copyrighted By:
          Jeff Brown

          Brief Synopsis:
          After Stanley Lambchop goes flat once again, he uses his flatness to
help win a sailboat race and to rescue a classmate from a collapsed building.

          Long Synopsis:
          It has been nearly 40 years since the debut of "Flat Stanley, " the
story of how a bulletin board first fell on Stanley Lambchop, an ordinary boy,
and transformed him into a flat hero. Finally, in this long-awaited sequel, the
boy with two-dimensional tendencies embarks on all new adventures. Full color.

          Comments:
          Needs page numbers put in. Besides that Should be a really easy proof.

          Adult content:
          No

          Language:
          English

          Book Quality:
          EXCELLENT

          Categories:
          Children's Books, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy

          Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
          And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
          guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
          Guide Dogs for the Blind
          Alumni Association
          www.guidedogs.com

          America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it
a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race which has come to its shores
has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time
its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of Belgium
(1930-1993)
          put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line..  To get a
list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.