[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Stanley Flat Again!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad to hear at least that your ankle is starting to heal.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

          #5)

Author(s):
Jeff Brown, Scott Nash
          (Illustrator)

Publisher:
HarperCollins
          Publishers

Copyright Date:
2003

Copyrighted
          By:
Jeff Brown

Brief Synopsis:
After Stanley Lambchop
          goes flat once again, he uses his flatness to help win a sailboat
race
          and to rescue a classmate from a collapsed building.

Long
          Synopsis:
It has been nearly 40 years since the debut of "Flat
          Stanley, " the story of how a bulletin board first fell on Stanley
          Lambchop, an ordinary boy, and transformed him into a flat hero.
          Finally, in this long-awaited sequel, the boy with two-dimensional
          tendencies embarks on all new adventures. Full
          color.

Comments:
Needs page numbers put in. Besides that
          Should be a really easy proof.

Adult
          content:
No

Language:
English

Book
          Quality:
EXCELLENT

Categories:
Children's Books,
          Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy

Shelley L.
          Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide
          Dogs for the Blind
Alumni
          Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a
          melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each
          nation, people or race which has come to its shores has been
          privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time
          its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of
          Belgium (1930-1993)
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
          Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put
          the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line..  To get a
          subject
line.