[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: My Story

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:45:26 -0400

Book submitted:

My Story
By Dave Pelzer

This is a compilation of his three autobiographies A Child Called It, Lost
Boy, and Man Named Dave.  It was originally published in Britain though the
copy I have was scanned in the U.S. borrowed it from the Kutztown Library.

Dave Pelzer, was as a child considered the third worse case of child abuse
in California History.  When he was rescued as a eleven year old, he had
been stabbed, burned, starved, beatened, strangled, and was poisoned on
several occasions.  This is the story of his survival, his recovery, his
life in foster care, and his desire and final triumph to make something of
himself, to never quit, give up, and find out why he was the way he was.

Great book.

anyway should be an easy validation.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.