[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: A Brother's Journey

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:09:43 -0700

Wow! I'm looking forward to reading this one! I just read A CHILD CALLED IT
and have the others in this series, so I'm looking forward to this one, too!
I hardly ever read series in order, but I think I'm going to read Dave
Pelzer's in order...I think it might be a bit crazy not to. *smile* Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):