[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Requests

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 19:52:23 -0500

I was wondering about that. If no one takes it up, and I get a little extra to spend on books, I just might do that.

Melissa Smith

On 5/1/2010 5:28 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
I took a peek at this one, and it looks so interesting, but it looks like an
absolute bear! It might be one best paid to have sent to the office if they
would be willing to do it. I would love to read/use a book like that, but there
is a huge amount of columns, charts, and pictures to be described. It would
take me months to do it.

Valerie

On May 1, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Melissa Smith wrote:

I'd like to see the following books added to the collection. I'd be happy to
proof them. I didn't see any of them in the collection or on the being scanned
list.
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook: A Guide for the Serious Searcher by
Randolph Hock ISBN: 978-0910965767  (based on Amazon reviews, this would be
best scanned by a sighted person)