[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Requests

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:22:35 -0600

I'd also suggest completing the mystery series by Dana Stabenow featuring an alaskan hunting guide. Bookshare has 10 out of 13 all in excellent or good quality. I'll second Monica's recommendation about the Ursula Blanchard series. I read one through NLS a few years ago though the title escapes me just now.

Cheryl Fogle MA Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>