[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book How to Get Out of Debt, etc

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 00:12:41 -0400

Gees, that is a very good question. I hadn't even thought of that so I'll be
anxious to hear the official solution.

I wouldn't feel a bit upset about your copy though as a lot has happened
since it had been updated.  Your efforts have already helped one person at
least from what I gather, so that is a fine result from your work.

I haven't seen anything from Jim about a hold for validating yet but haven't
gone through my emails yet.  It's a fairly long book but looks to be written
in a simple way which will be easy reading and very understandable.  I'm
very anxious to read it myself.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey