[bksvol-discuss] Book How to Get Out of Debt, etc

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:34:47 -0400

Hi everybody.  My copy of the book referenced in the subject line arrived
today, so I will be working on it.  Jim, if you would like, I'll put a hold
on for you when it's ready.  Otherwise, let me know so that someone else can
validate if desired.  I'll let you know when it's ready.

M.A.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey