[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baynard Kendrick (was: Blind Man's Bluff by Baynard Kendrick)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:16:21 -0400

Honey, I scanned The Last Express, and The Whistling Hangman, and Cindy is
going to validate.  Both came out well.  But need sighted touches, as the
books are OLD.  They are in the mail to her, and as soon as she gets the
physical books I will submit the files.

Please submit You Die Today, and congrats o finding a cheap, I hope copy of
that bugger.

I am going to ask my Interlibrarian for.

The Aluminum Turtle
Frankincense and Murder
Clear and Present Danger

And I believe we do have the rest.

There are six in the collection, plus the one I am submitting, plus the one
I scanned, the two I request and the one you submit, and we will have them
all.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council