[bksvol-discuss] Baynard Kendrick (was: Blind Man's Bluff by Baynard Kendrick)

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:45:20 -0700

Are the remaining books in the Duncan MacLain series in the works? I just
bought four of these today, including Blind Man's Bluff. *sigh* I also planned
to rescan the first in the series, The Last Express, because it's only of fair
quality. Eventually, I hoped to get the rest which aren't on Bookshare; there
seem to be 12 in the series in all.

So, the other three I intend to submit are:
The Last Express
The Whistling Hangman
You Die Today

Shelley, or anyone--if you're already working on these, please let me know.

Joanie