[bksvol-discuss] Asking for a book in the collection to be put back on Step 1

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:39:04 -0500

BTW, I found out recently that asking Gustavo to put a book from the
collection back on Step 1 results in the book being pulled from the
collection, and the copy put back is the copy which was submitted, tnot the
copy which ended up in the collection.  So just be aware of what you're
asking if you ask Gustavo to put a book from the collection back on Step 1,
and be aware that you may be getting a file format which you can't handle
since, as I said, you're getting the file format which was submitted, not
the one uploaded.  Based on these issues, it's probably safer to rescan the
book if you think there are problems which require the book to be cleaned
up.

HTH

Gerald