[bksvol-discuss] Fair list on Jake's site - Shards of Honour Mac Master Bujold

Dear Jake:

  I'm interested in the book Shards of Honor Lois Mc
Master Bujold, Could it be possible to put it on Step
1 for download?.

      I searched the book at the collection and it had
a rating of Excellent. Don't know why it is in the
fair list.

Thanks
Dilsia