[bksvol-discuss] Are there any standardized descriptions of symbols used in electronic circuit diagrams?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:25:23 -0500

Hi all, I'm proofing a book about electricity that introduces the standard symbols that are used in electronic circuit diagrams. Does anyone know if any standard descriptions of these symbols have already been developed for the blind? I know there are blind electrical engineers, so I'm hoping there are some ways to describe these that are already be available.

Thanks!

Judy s.