[bksvol-discuss] Anyone read knitting charts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:35:11 -0400

I was scanning a book and came across a nasty surprise, unlike this author's
previous books, where the loom knitting patterns were written out and fairly
easy to follow, she decided to chart some of these ones.

Is anyone out there able to see and chart knitting patterns and turn them into
words, smile.

If not I will scan it for my own information but will toss it on the not for
bookshare pile, smile.  I am willing to send the book if I get it back when you
are done.

The book is called

Loom Knitting Socks
by Isella Phelps

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.