[bksvol-discuss] Re: daisy and the victor stream

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 19:23:13 -0400

Yes, put the Daisy version in the DTB folder. Or, you can put the BRF format in the text folder and you can also put the XML file of the Daisy files in the text folder if you are not interested in navigation and save a lot of room on your SD card.

"The time to speak the truth has come.... The government of the United States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of the landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the world because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side of colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel Castro 1960

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com