[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another series complete! :-)

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:27:02 -0800

This is great news!

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:20:20 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Another series complete! :-)

I get a double thrill, knowing there is no other library in the country to have
the complete collection.  I loved reading them and am now juiced to work on
another series!

Jamie gets a ton of credit for allowing me to ship books to her, doing a great
scan and then getting them back to me.

Hope others enjoy the Connie Blair mysteries as much as I did!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery:

On Dec 27, 2010, at 7:05 AM, Kim Friedman wrote:

Hi, Valerie and Jamie, congratulations for putting in that hard work and
introducing more books to the collection. It makes my completist soul dance.
Regards, Kim.